Frozen Peach Bellini
This is my recipe for a gorgeous summer (or anytime, really!) cocktail, my take on the traditional peach bellini - my Frozen Peach Bellini Recipe.
I have made a frozen twist on the traditional peach bellini, by using a refreshing mix of peach sorbet, topped off some with sparkling white wine and fresh raspberries.
The most popular recipe (by far!) that I have here on the blog at the moment is my super simple Peach Sorbet Recipe (no churn, and no sugar syrup!) which then becomes the secret ingredient to these simple but beautiful peach bellinis.
Store-bought sorbet is lovely in these bellinis too - still a great cocktail either way!
This easy Frozen Peach Bellini Recipe allows you to make good use of your new-found sorbet making skills, giving you the choice to not only make a frozen dessert to die for but also a tropical island-worthy peach bellini cocktail - or both!
Table of Contents
How to make a frozen peach bellini
- Take a champagne glass, pop in a couple of scoops of peach sorbet, along with a few raspberries.
- Top with prosecco or your favourite sparkling white wine and you're done!
- Frozen peach bellini time!
Other cocktail recipes you might enjoy
Gin and Ginger Ale - a zesty cocktail with fresh ginger and lime, then topped off with ginger ale, this is my version of a gin buck.
Gin Margarita - a fresh new take on the traditional margarita using the classic Cointreau and fresh lime and substituting gin for tequila to make a Margatini!
Frozen Peach Bellini Recipe
- ¾ cup peach sorbet
- 18 raspberries fresh or frozen (see my notes)
- 1 750ml chilled bottle Prosecco, Champagne or sparkling white wine
- Take 6 champagne flutes, to each glass add 3 fresh raspberries and 2 tablespoon of peach sorbet.
- Top each glass with Prosecco, Champagne or other sparkling white wine.