Today’s recipe is NOT diet food – I won’t lie to you…but boy are they worth the calories! Tim Tam Cheesecake Slice. Just think about that for a sec…
Cheesecake textured bars/slice, but they taste like Tim Tams – plus I have added some raspberry, just because I could.
Only 4 ingredients as well AND you don’t even have to bake them. Just whiz it all up in the food processor, sprinkle with coconut and then camp out in front of the fridge door waiting for them to set.
You’re either going to love me or hate me, my bet is a little bit of both…
If you are looking for another simple no-bake slice why not check out my Peanut Butter Caramel Slice made using a block of caramel filled chocolate.
Tim Tam Cheesecake Slice with Raspberry
- 2 200g packs Arnott's Dark Chocolate Tim Tams each biscuit roughly chopped into thirds (see notes)
- 250 g cream cheese I use light
- 1/4 tsp raspberry baking paste I use Queen brand (see notes)
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Grease & line a 20 cm (8") square baking tin with baking paper and set aside (see notes).
- Place chopped biscuits into the bowl of a food processor, and pulse 2 -3 times to start the biscuits breaking up. Add baking paste to biscuit mixture at this point, then continue to process until biscuits are a fine crumb.
- Add cream cheese to biscuit mixture, and process until completely mixed. The mixture will go from white with brown flecks throughout, and then turn to a creamy brown when fully mixed.
- Place biscuit mixture into prepared tin, pressing into the corners and then even out the top using a silicon spatula (see notes).
- Sprinkle top of slice with desiccated coconut and refrigerate for 1 1/2 - 2 hours, then remove from tin using baking paper to lift, cut into squares.
- Keep refrigerated and serve cold.