These tasty little Chicken Bacon Potato Pots of yumminess are the second meal of the "Creamy" Mustard Chicken 2 Way Dinner from my previous post.
This are ideal for a minimal fuss but maximum flavour night. Basically you just chop the mushrooms and bacon, fry them off adding the chicken/sauce/thyme then put them in the oven with sliced potato and cream/cheese on top.
Serve them up with a small green salad, or a bread roll (good to mop up the last morsel of sauce with too!)
PS: I'm new to photography in general, let alone food photography...but check out the top left corner of the photo - a wisp of steam as I opened up the lid!! How cool!!
Chicken, Bacon & Potato Pots
- 500 g chicken from my "Creamy" Mustard Chicken recipe (see notes)
- 1 ½ cups sauce/liquid from my "Creamy" Mustard Chicken recipe (see notes)
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves ½ tsp dried
- 200 g bacon roughly chopped
- 400 g button mushrooms sliced
- 600 g potatoes thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. thickened cream
- 4 tbsp. freshly grated parmesan
- Pre heat oven to 190c.
- Fry bacon and mushrooms.
- Add chicken, sauce/liquid and thyme and bring to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, add cream and parmesan to sliced potato and mix well to coat.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly between 4, 1 ½ cup ramekins and top with ¼ of potato mixture.
- Bake for 55 mins and serve.