I love easy recipes and I love truffles - this recipe combines the best of both! So easy, only three ingredients and are so yummy I dare you to stop at one!
These cute little taste bombs solve the last minute "what do I bring?" dilemma, because odds are you probably already have these 3 ingredients in your cupboard.
Or just make them because they just taste so good!
3 Ingredient Truffles
- 200 g packaged biscuits I used Malt biscuits
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- Process biscuits in a food processor unit they reach a fine crumb. Reserve 3 tablespoons.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between. When just melted add peanut butter and biscuit crumbs and stir to combine. Refrigerate mixture for 30 mins.
- Using a teaspoon measure, take 2 teaspoons of mixture and shape into balls. Place on a baking tray lined with baking/greaseproof paper.
- Carefully roll truffles in remaining crumbs to coat. Reshape if needed. Refrigerate. Take out of fridge 30 mins before serving.