Cheesy Mini Gratin Dauphinois Potato Stacks
These creamy, cheesy little gems are like mini individual serves of au gratin potatoes, made in a muffin tin!
- 800 g potatoes thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp cream
- 4 tbsp grated fresh parmesan
- cooking/olive oil spray
- 2 garlic cloves crushed/minced
Pre heat oven to 200c.
Grease a 12 hole muffin tin with olive oil/cooking spray.
Add cream (4 tblsp), parmesan (4 tblsp) and garlic (2 cloves) to potatoes and mix, making sure slices are well coated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Divide potato mixture evenly between muffin tin holes.
Bake for 50 mins or until potato is cooked through and the tops are crisp.
*Please note that the amount of calories per serve is provided as a guide only, as ingredients and cooking methods can vary greatly*
- The potatoes I use for the stacks are just the common brushed potatoes (sebago) available in every Australian supermarket.
- I use a mandolin to slice the potatoes.