Cafe de Paris Butter
Cafe de Paris Butter - place a slice of this gorgeously savoury compound butter onto your warm steak and watch it melt into a river of butter sauce.
- 200 g unsalted butter slightly softened (7 oz)
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 2 tsp finely chopped chives
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley very finely chopped
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp finely grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp fine salt
- a few grinds of fresh black pepper
Add slightly softened butter to a bowl.
Then add remaining ingredients to the butter and mix well to combine (I use a fork for this).
Shape into a log and wrap in baking paper or plastic wrap and refrigerate.
*Please note that the amount of calories per serve is provided as a guide only, as ingredients and cooking methods can vary greatly*
- I have used unsalted butter so that you are able to control the amount of salt that's in the finished butter.
- This recipe makes 10 slices or serves of flavoured butter - each serve is approximately a tablespoon.
- You can slice the butter into serves, then freeze for later use.
- Also a great addition to mashed potato, just add some on top - tastes ah-mazing!!!