Fresh Summer Berry Salad with Honey & Mint
Fresh Summer Berry Salad with Honey and Mint - fresh berries with a simple dressing of honey, orange and mint. Perfect quick & easy dinner party dessert!
Servings 4 servings
- 250 g fresh raspberries
- 250 g fresh blueberries
- 500 g fresh strawberries quartered
- 1 tblsp orange juice I used fresh
- 1 tblsp runny honey
- 1/4 cup mint leaves - loosely packed finely shredded (see notes)
To make the dressing, mix together orange juice (1 tbsp), honey (1 tbsp) and finely shredded mint (¼ cup whole leaves - loosely packed) in a small bowl or jug and set aside.
Place berries in a large bowl, then pour over the dressing and stir to combine.
Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
*Please note that the amount of calories per serve is provided as a guide only, as ingredients and cooking methods can vary greatly*
- You could make this berry fruit salad up to 4 hours ahead, just keep it covered in the fridge until needed.
- The easy way to finely slice your mint? Just lay the leaves on top of each other in a little pile, then roll that pile into a tight sausage shape then cut off thin "slices" of the sausage. Mint chiffonade - fancy!
- You can also adjust the amount of honey to your taste.
- This is perfect served with my Creamy Orange Dessert Sauce.