This recipe is a super simple one pan tray bake – with flavours of pork, lemon, rosemary, pears and garlic all coming together in one big beautiful mountain on your plate…and just to send it over the top some prosciutto for good measure…mmm. We ate this for dinner last night when this photo was taken and I can taste it now – the lemon caramelises slightly and the prosciutto is a bit salty with the sweet pears, need I say more!
One-pan tray bake with pork, pears, rosemary, garlic and lemon with some salty prosciutto to top it all off.
- 4 thick pork cutlets
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 2 lemons - juice and zest finely grated
- 800g mini potatoes - cut into 8ths
- 4 brown (Beurre Bosc) pears - cored and cut into 8ths
- 1 large garlic clove - minced
- 1 tblsp fresh rosemary - finely chopped (1 tsp dried)
- ½ tblsp dried sage leaves
- 4 thin slices prosciutto - roughly chopped
- Pre heat oven to 200C
- Place potatoes and 1 tblsp of the oil in a baking dish and toss to coat.
- Roast for 20 mins.
- Remove from oven, add pork cutlets, pears, herbs, garlic, prosciutto and remaining 1 tblsp of oil and toss to coat.
- Roast for 15 mins.
- Remove from oven, add lemon juice and zest and toss to coat. Turn cutlets.
- Roast for 5 mins.