I love easy recipes and I love truffles – this recipe combines the best of both! So easy, only three ingredients and are so yummy I dare you to stop at one! These cute little taste bombs solve the last minute “what do I bring?” dilemma, because odds are you probably already have these 3 ingredients in your cupboard.
Or just make them because they just taste so good!
- 200g packaged biscuits - I used Malt biscuits
- 200g milk chocolate
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- Process biscuits in a food processor unit they reach a fine crumb. Reserve 3 tablespoons
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between. When just melted add peanut butter and biscuit crumbs and stir to combine. Refrigerate mixture for 30 mins
- Using a teaspoon measure, take 2 teaspoons of mixture and shape into balls. Place on a baking tray lined with baking/greaseproof paper.
- Carefully roll truffles in remaining crumbs to coat. Reshape if needed. Refrigerate. Take out of fridge 30 mins before serving.
Change the flavour by changing the biscuits
Depending on the biscuits, you may need to add less crumbs so the mixture isn't too dry
No food processor? Just put the biscuits in a snaplock bag (or even double bag them if the chunks might be too sharp) and crush them with a rolling pin or other heavy object